The QUĘSTUM Enterprise and Research Centre has a Board Room for 26 people and two smaller meeting rooms for 8 people. Both are located on the first floor with the Board Room in particular having stunning views of the Comeragh Mountain Range and surrounding rural landscape.
The boardroom and small meeting rooms are available for hire by businesses in the region. These rooms are suitable for board meetings, off-site management, strategy and training days, client meetings and recruitment interviews. Businesses are very welcome to make use of these facilities and are urged to do so if they feel that their own facilities are unsuitable for any reason.
Booking the Boardroom
Our Board and meeting room facilities are available subject to availability.
Email email@example.com or phone 0504 28027 to discuss your meeting room requirements. Please note the following
- All requests for the boardroom must be submitted via email. The booking will then be confirmed by email. (There is a diary at reception which allows our clients to review availability).
- Laptops are not provided.
- There is a flipchart in the QUĘSTUM Boardroom. Please bring your own consumables (flipchart pad and markers).
- A photocopier is available in QUĘSTUM. A charge may be made for large amounts of photocopying.
- Please note that Wireless internet access is provided for client and visitor use on the basis that LIT's IT usage policies are observed.
- Videoconferencing can be arranged if requested in advance.
- The Institute may require written evidence of Public Liability and Employers Liability insurances before a room booking is confirmed.
Event organisers are asked to ensure that all visitors comply with LITs parking requirements.